Saturday, February 24, 2007

Babbletalk update

My Amazon customer just WON'T give up, doesn't ever seem to understand, and for all I know, might just be jacking with me, and since what I say makes no sense to him, I threw in some meaningless crap too. I mean, talking SENSE doesn't do any good!

I send him the link, again, and tell him, again, what to do:

if the day of morning nonreceipt answer that I do? until day I must continue hoping that they want to me to send my order to me?

Thankfully your non descriptive type warrants a believer in the truth of suspect.

not understanding that I must send to him? it does not concern whichever times me has to say it since I am demanding my return, have robbed me my money then no longer volvere to buy in Amazon. I already am in you transact them to denounce this.

Please to not say I robbed you AGAIN, I've told you at least 10 times that I mailed the package and how to file a claim!!!!

Good afternoon I want to send my reclamation to that my order until the day of today, has not come, I pay next day of 5 dolars so that she came soon, wanted that they describe that to passage with my order, if the product to me this available one or that it is what step. I feel that lose my money and am demanding what my money corresponds to me that is my money I am not requesting another additional thing, single, I hope that they are but honest possible and they clarify to me and they confirm that I must do, is so simple to cancel the order. Associate status of the order, I have always bought give my me I number of track, now I do not have anything, greetings. It wanted an answer but detailed and not demonstrating to anger nor annoyance, I repeat single esoty demanding my money or product enough and I have had left badly. That they are not the direct people in charge but they must give support to the clients. Also type of I telephone to speak with head or supervisor,

At this point, I've kinda given up. And for all I know, he's gotten his 99 cent game, I've not heard from him in almost 48 hours!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks someone is none too bright.