Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things Other People Love That I Just Don't Get

Stolen shamelessly from Scenic Overlook, who stole it from others. Pass it on.

  1. Politics (being overly attached and fanatical about)
  2. Religion (again....)
  3. Baseball, Hockey, Rugby, Tennis
  4. Diet Soda
  5. Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, The Dead, and rap
  6. Video games
  7. Children
  8. "Good" beer
  9. Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, peas, cauliflower, squash, etc
  10. Harry Potter
  11. Following "reality" stars that contribute nothing to the world
  12. Shooting
  13. Cats
  14. Desserts
  15. Perfume
  16. White wine
  17. Going to live events
  18. Hummus
  19. Bill and Hillary
  20. Apple Computers (not the iPhone of course!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No hummus? Really? That makes me sad.

I'm so glad I did not make your list.

Pablo said...

I like 9, 18, and 20.

T said...

I was offended multiple times by this list!

M x said...

i hate cats too

Lillee Jean T. said...

i like 1 ,2 ,3,4,