Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ex-spukes me?

DISTURBING PICTURE WARNING!


My Abby. Poor girl. She chews so hard. She means so well. But sometimes you just have to swallow. It's not pleasant, but it's REQUIRED. And some things are not meant to be swallowed. Like knives for instance. She wasn't feeling well for days, and finally, the TRUTH came out. I wish I had taken a picture of what it was before, blue, fluffy, squeaky (oh, you can't take a picture of sound?), one of her favorites balls. It's gone now, I think she's OK although it took another day to make sure. Poor girl.





PS: Our carpet was white when we bought the house. JUST KIDDING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only you would get a ruler and take a picture. I cannot believe she swallowed one of her beloved balls!

Mach1 said...

Remember having a few beers and playing ball with good ol' Nellie, we both threw a tennis balls at her and she caught BOTH of them at the same time....we rolled on the floor laughing when she came over and spit the 2 balls out! hahaha! :) Take care!