Monday, July 07, 2008

The year milestone

It seems very hard to believe that exactly one year ago today, at near this hour, I buttoned up the house, loaded up the dogs, hugged the neighbors and looking like the Clampett's, we started our road trip here. One Year!! Man does time fly, even if you're often bored. Do I miss KC? You bet. Do I regret it, no. Not at all. There are times in your life you have to take chances, and this was it for us.

The dogs knew they were home!!


Ah, that first drink of CRISP Nevada water:

Sittin' Pretty in the once empty garage:

Had to explore everything, right?
Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe you've been gone that long. I drive by your old place now and then. It looks hollow. Someday maybe Libby and I will get out that way. I miss the dogs.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already!!!