Thursday, September 18, 2008

Crap in my yard

And by this, I don't mean Dog Logs, I've got plenty of those. What kind of crap do you find in your yard? Mine?!? Me?? It's tons of nails, staples, screws and nuts as seen below. That handful took me 2 minutes of looking around. The staples I'm not sure of, maybe used to put up insulation? The nuts are from the foundation, and I've literally tossed hundreds of them. Why can't the reuse them? Why can't they throw them away. Nah, much to easy to just leave them. Good thing we don't run around barefoot much.


3 comments:

Sam said...

If those are nuts from your foundation, does it make you curious as to why they're not on your foundation?

Sam said...

You should bury more interesting things around your yard for future homeowners to find.

Anonymous said...

When I was digging a garden when we first moved into our new house, I dug up an entire box of nails.