Thursday, September 18, 2008

Garden Patience...

...I really didn't have much. Seems like it took forever for stuff to grow, but in the end, unless it freezes here in the next few weeks (not likely), WE'VE GOT TOMS! I mean honestly though, it's almost October, talk about slow! I've been picking tiny cherry toms for a coupla months, but it's not the same as a thick sweet red Brandywine. Here's a coupla shots of the whole mess of toms.


Peppers have been AWESOME, the pics below are even after I picked a few dozen. Last year they were not so prolific, this year we have tons. What I'm going to likely to is pick them, grill and chop them up and freeze.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any advice on external hard drives for back up and storage? I just lost the hard drive on my new laptop and I want to do better in the future.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

What ever happened to your moving/movers fiasco?