Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mover update again

So I got an anonymous post today asking about a move update... WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

Regardless, here's the update. NOT MUCH!

Once again I thought they'd gone away and written it off. Nearly a month has gone by since my last rebuttal to them, and I hoped it was over. The last email I sent was the first time I mentioned that we would sue it it was pursued, their response last Friday (they LOVE ruining my weekends) was pretty much 'too bad' and gave me until the 24th to pay up.

There is more though. Saturday I picked up the phone and called my so called friend, the branch manager there that promised to take care of me. I've not heard from him since I moved, he's never returned my calls, never emailed. My message wasn't nasty, but it was to the point: Thanks alot BUDDY! I wasn't sure if I'd get a response, but I did. A page back Sunday at 3AM Central Time. Maybe someone else couldn't sleep.

So, there's more to come. Today we actually talked, and from what I can gather, he's never taken the time to read any of the emails or really has much clue as to what is going on. So for now, I wait.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just a lurker that enjoys reading your post as well as your friend Shelly at Scenic Overlook.