Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pinball Fun in Kansas

Wow, sure did hit me hard last night how much I miss my KC Pinball buddies. Brutha Burt had a small get together/pinball tournament and set up a web cam so I could enjoy the show. Was really nice to see, hear, and chat with some old friends, and relive the past when pinball parties were a lot more common than they are for me now. (Sniff). It was a late thought to grab pictures, and I only managed to get a few:


I hear Don won. Big surprise........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all missed you too.. ;-(

Anonymous said...

We all missed you to! :-(

Jason actually creamed everything, but he already had won the same prize last time.

b

Unknown said...

Thank Goodness Jason was Exempt on the Whirlwind Tournament. Since he won last time. He only put up about 47 mil and beat Brett's old GC. I only put up 11 mil for my prize.

Sorry you couldn't be there. See you in March!!

Don B