Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Yup, I'm going to do it. And I'm going to be OH SO BORING about it:

  1. Lose 10-15 pounds by mid year and keep it off. This doesn't mean exercise or drink less beer.
  2. Read more books. For me, 20 is a good number. I'll keep track. Book in progress counts.
  3. Bitch less. HA HA, just kidding.
  4. Start riding my bike again.
  5. Cut down on the clutter. Easy to say, so let's say I'll sell 40 games this year, and list 500 items on eBay.
  6. Get my taxes done on time.... OH GOD! I'm kidding again! I'm so funny
  7. Put in backyard grass. Sounds easy, but it's got 10 projects that have to happen first.
  8. Blog more.
  9. Add 50 new items (that I already have) to my web site.
  10. Drop my lousy 401K investment company and do it myself.
  11. Organize my CD and DVD library.
  12. And finally? Patent something. That's right. PATENT something....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The taxes thing had me peeing myself with laughter!!