Friday, September 07, 2007

I **HATE** People Who Steal! YA THIEF!!!!

Or people that thing they have a "right", or think they are better than others and show it. Talk about balls!! I finally got this little situation resolved thanks to my buddy Pete. I found out about it about three weeks ago, and being 1500 miles away, it's tough to be DO anything about it:

Here is my garden in 2005. Nice huh? Blow up the picture, look at that sunflower, those luscious tom plants, the windmill. Nice huh?



Now two years later, after I've left but before I've sold my house. Here's another pic. Blow it up, whatta ya see? To clue you in, that's my NEIGHBOR'S yard, with *MY* WINDMILL!!!

Look closer, oh I'll do it for you, look below. That's my wagon. Home made for the most part and I forgot it, and Suzie was supposed to go get it out of my garden but had forgotten.

So yeah, my lovely next door neighbor BRENDA figured since I was gone, she'd help herself! Windmill, wagon, and I've also heard of a few other things that frankly were trash to me, but she JUST HELPED HERSELF! No call, no email, no nothing. Just went over and STOLE them. That's stealing, and trespassing, but mostly FRICKING RUDE! Thanks to Pete, they are in my garage now, I've got a home for the windmill, and the wagon will somehow find it's way home.
SHEESH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHEESH, indeed.

Unknown said...

What a 'ho bag!

Unknown said...

Here's my problem. Ten years ago our next door neighbor, Martha, put up a picket fence around her backyard so her dogs wouldn't roam the world. She set it in from the property line a bit. The last winter she lived there, she bought a lot of firewood and stacked it on her property, but on the outside of her fence. Otherwise her dogs would have simply climbed it to go over the fence. Well Martha moved, didn't take the firewood, and none of the subsequent renters have used the wood. So there it sits decaying, looking like its mine, but it's not. I've told each renter they should use it, but they haven't for whatever reason.