Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Barky Dog, Episode IV

We've turned in paperwork and met with the Animal Control officer, and the neighbors gave statements, one which was KILLER, see below (click to enlarge):


See? It's just not us! Thanks Rod.

Things are changing for the better, finally a little silence when we're outside watering or have the windows open or pleasantly taking a morning dump. The Animal control people seem to act quick, and this has been observed at least twice to my knowledge:


That's Officer Heidi's (she's about 4' 9") truck. Go get 'em Heidi!! Amy the mail lady has been spying for me :)

The only other thing to mention is that last Saturday, while watering on the hill, a dog was yipping on the OTHER side of the Yippee Dog's house. The Teacher Beacher was out there and saw Tracy on the hill and yelled over (but actually nicely): "I just want you to know that's not *MY* dog that's been barking!!"

Yeah, we know. Amazing you can tell the difference though, ain't it? Why can't you hear your own dog bothering the neighborhood!?

PS: Did anyone catch the Star Wars reference?

1 comment:

T said...

Maybe it was "nice" compared to our first and only other conversation whereby she stormed off after stating I must be from California (like I really care? now if she had said Arkansas, and I would have been offended) and I was thankful no little kids were within earshot. But she definitely said it with 'tude. To which I replied "I know. Thanks" With emphasis on the THANKS part. What I really meant by that was THANKS for shutting YOUR own dog up, princess.