Thursday, September 21, 2006

Here we are, my first blog post. I'm sure I'm saying that wrong, it's probably called a "blost" or something, and I'll be banned from blogging quicker than you can say Worcestershire Sauce

(Note: yes, I went to the fridge on that word, and I had a swig of soy sauce while there. Get over it).

I'm happy to be here! I yap all the time, seems like it anyway, so why not BLOG!? With all the variety I have in life, it always seems like I've got a story, sadly half are due to idiots I run in to. OK, not half, I don't actually measure, but a dang good chunk!! Tons of stories just due to how I run my life. By golly, I should write a book! HA! For years, literally 10 years plus, I've told myself I'm going to keep a log, a diary, whatever, and go back and document this experience or that, and one never does! It just don't happen. But here I am, thanks to seeing others post their crap, I might as well post mine! Hopefully I'll keep up with it, and it won't ALL be boring.

Oh, Three Dogs: Before



Three Dogs After:



If you happened to keep scrolling down, you’ll see I’m still yapping. I’m actually typing this offline right now as my first experience with this blog has resulted in a time out while they perform system maintenance. Thrilling news! 4:45PM, what a great time. No sense in doing it 3AM. I happen to remember my buddy Shelly (technically, my wife’s buddy Shelly, I’m a guy, can’t have FEMALE buddies, can ya?) telling me she lost a long post, or maybe I read it in her blog. (Is that irony?) Anyway, I cut & pasted it to Word before I click COMMIT! Good thing too, or I would have gone back to the 80s. La de da…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO - I'm the first commenter.

Since I get to hear your stories all the time, I'm glad you're also sharing them with others.

PS - CUTE dogs!! Wish I had one...

Anonymous said...

Good looking dogs. Good looking blog.

Time for me to go to bed.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Love those dogs, too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.