Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Before & After: No playground! Yeah!

Having no kids (to speak of), buying a house with a playground was nothing but an eyesore for us. It was the first thing I listed on eBay when I got here, and I'm happy to say we got $660 bucks for it. We plan on eventually filling in the areas within the tree line with grass, but meanwhile, don't you think the view looks a LOT better? Oh, and we got a fence too, thanks to the neighbors up the hill!







Notice the shovel? That's for scooping up the cat shit that was in the sandbox. Disgusting. Also has greened up a lot in a few months eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some bux for the playground. Can you get Keystone beer out there?

Toddy said...

Lite, Red and Black! I've sampled the other two the few times I've seen it in KS, but don't like it as much, so regular old Lite for me. No 30 packs here, or I haven't seen them yet, just 24-packs. About the same price though. $9.99 for 24 or $11.99 for 30 in KS.