Sunday, March 30, 2008

Paranoid

OK, I don't give out my phone number, or Social Security number willy nilly, but you would THINK when ordering something, you would provide your name right? Today's customer paranoia goes like this:
  • I received an order for a DVD. The ship to name is "no eye dee"
  • I email for a real name, it's not a cheap DVD and I don't want it undelivered.
  • Anne D. responds with "my name is anne...with my other quite correct information you should have no need for my last name"
  • I note that the email address has her full first and last name. Ha.
  • She emails again: "i would like to be erased after the order is in."

Damn right I'll erase ya. I'll get out my big old rubber eraser on a stick and reach over to Washington and WIPE YOU OUT!!! Maybe sign her up for some paranoia newsletters....

No comments: