Sunday, March 30, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

Today (Sunday), we actually started to get in the MOOD! No no no, not for that. That's later. I'm talking about outside busy work. It wasn't exactly warm, I don't think it cleared 50 out, but it was nice enough and the mood struck that we worked in "the yard" (Note 1). It was kinda nice. The back yard need a LOT of stuff done to make it livable, but I can picture it a lot nicer. Last summer we got rid of the hideous child prison, and now we've got plans & thoughts for a real garden, bigger patio and more plants. I'm looking forward to it. Paul? Send more round rocks please. (Note 2)


(Note 1): When I say Yard, I mean back property filled with dirt.
(Note 2): Flat Rate Priority is only $8.90! For whatever weight! You could fit maybe two in there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like giving away a child!

T said...

What a horrible picture. It looks like we have an ugly stick stuck in the dirt w/tumbleweeed leavin's strewn about. You should see it now! And I LOVE my two rocks. Treasures from Kansas, that's what I call em.