Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I bitch, therefore I am

So it's been on my mind that I've not posted a blog lately, now it's approaching 2 months. So why, may you ask, have I not posted? Well, too busy is always the easy excuse, but in the back of my mind I guess I've been a little affected by a comment a good buddy of mine made to me which in essence said "you sure do bitch a lot". OK, it wasn't really said that way, but then again, it was. So then of course every time I thought of a great topic to post about, it was a great topic to BITCH about, and I didn't! And then the days passed and I'd think of another gripe and wouldn't post and here it is, 2 months later. I guess it comes down to personality traits, I'm not one to just "let it go" like some, and I think that's part of the reason I am how I am. Or who I am. Or whatever. Bitching = stories, and stories are meant to be told, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. So, sorry if I bitch too much, but it's who I am. And I'm gonna do more. I'll throw in the fuzzy ducky stories once in awhile too, just to screw things up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's yer blog. Write whatever you want. Just write!

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with bitching? Bitching makes for some funny stories, so tell your friend to take a leap!