Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Learn to park idiot....

Part of the problem with griping in a blog is that if you have any decency about you, you want to sometimes leave out names and specifics so you don't stir up "problems". You don't want to make things worse, and certainly don't want hurt feelings. It's OH so tempting sometimes though. You want to WARN people, and at the same time, vent to feel better. So I'll leave out the name of the pizza place that is next to my little Shoppe in case one of them actually has the brains to use the Internet, wouldn't want to offend anyone. So the point of this blog?

LEARN TO PARK YOU STOOPID IDIOT!!!
This has really become a pet peeve of mine. I'm not talking so much about the random self centered peeps you see in the mall parking lot that think their Acura NSX shouldn't get a ding, so they park in two stalls, I'm talking about the near daily incompetence of the pizza dudes and check cashing employees that are in the same building as my pinball showroom/office. There's 6-8 parking slots running along an angle in front of my door where there's too much asphalt in front, but crap weasel man, see the lines? They don't. See the dude (me) loading up & unloading pinball machines every other day? Yeah, I might want to get in my front door. See how few spots there are? Yeah, believe it or not, others want to park here too. You're going to park here 9-5? How about leaving the ONE spot open so I can get in my door. What most bothers me is when they go over the line and right up to my front door, not only taking up two spots, but I've actually NOT been able to fully open my front door cause of someone's bumper. Mind you, this is 20 feet outside the parking lines. Pictures tell the story:

What line? I'm on top of it so I can't see it.

This genius took lessons from the guy above. Oh, and he parks here all day, not a delivery dude.

Yeah, same dude. Can you believe I've TALKED to this dude? That's my car door to the left, think anyone can squeeze in there?

This one's a little tough to see, but that's the FRONT line behind his rear tire, and my front door is a foot in front of his bumper. Then you can see the corner of the other car to the right, between the two of them, they were taking up 4 spots.
Now I have to admit that these aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack, but honestly, how hard is it?

No comments: